BTI 2-day In-person Coach Training
This transformative in-person, experiential workshop also forms an integral part of our ICF-accredited coach training program, but can be taken as a stand-alone program for external coaches who seek core competencies CCE’s alongside an opportunity to dive deep into several key components of our unique coaching methodology.
In this enlightening, 2-day experiential professional journey we explore several powerful competencies-driven coaching hacks which will offer you:
• An overview of our approach to Coaching Presence, Resourcing, Intuition and Embodied Transformation including a review of some of the underpinning research and science.
• Several simple, yet highly effective, methods for accessing and cultivating Presence plus live practice in facilitating these in sessions with your clients.
• Practical, experiential training in engaging Presence-centered somatic moves and the body for greater ease and flow in your coaching, while eliciting powerful, rapid shifts for your clients.
• Training in deep, intuitive listening: how to resource your clients in this key skill, plus how to bring intuition into the coaching conversation for greatest effect.
• Some highly effective, research-backed ways of bringing the client’s embodied intelligence into the session via simple yet powerfully transformative embodiment moves.
• Experiential training and group exploration in the unspoken relational dynamics necessary for creating the safe, intimate, trust-based coaching container – blending empathy and compassion while stretching the client’s capacity.
• Ways to effectively bring knowledge and resources into your client sessions while remaining within the competencies and keeping the client fully empowered. These are transformative moves for any health, nutrition or lifestyle coach.
• An opportunity to explore in community as we practice and embed these powerful coaching skills,, while at the same time, experientially transforming ourselves.
It’s a pretty intensive process, but the experience will pay off immediately. Bring your curiosity, your beginner’s mind and be ready to work hard!
Units: 14 ICF Core CCE credits for full attendance.
Trainers: Rod Francis & Ronit LeMon Drobey
Or contact us on email@example.com